Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hmm, My Technological Prowess Strikes Again!

No, I really do know how to count. I realize that there is not a number three in the posts regarding chivalry. Somehow last night my little MacBook and Blogger didn't communicate clearly and I posted number IV about sixteen times with one push of the button. In trying to straighten it out I inadvertently deleted number III. It was a real humdinger, too. If you missed it you can pick it up at your local newsstand. Every paper in the nation carries my syndication. I wish. . .

You know that wonderful phrase of computer techs? PICNIC. I think sometimes I regress to that level.

Problem
In
Chair
Not
In
Computer

Ugh.

3 comments:

Vic said...

Ha, I thought it was deleted because I commented on it. I have that effect.

In any event, I'm enjoying the series.

AJ Harbison said...

Greetings Mr. (or is it Dr.?) Underwood,
I found your blog clicking through the links on Greg Wilbur's and George Grant's sites, and so far I've enjoyed it immensely. I'm a 20-year-old college student on the journey to manhood; my roommate and I talk about these kinds of things all the time and I spend a lot of time thinking and praying about what it means to be a true man of God. I love your posts thus far and I'm looking forward to the series on each element of chivalry. Keep up the good work!

AJ Harbison
<><
The Matrix Has You

P.S. I know what you mean about computers. I'm a composer, and sometimes I've lost whole compositions on computers that crashed. Not fun.

Lisa said...

Ha ha! I'm actually commenting on Josh's comment.

"You look like an awesome grizzly southern gentleman."

Josh, if you only knew. I used to come home and find that my esteemed brothers had ANIMAL HIDES tacked up drying outside the house, in plain view of everyone!

So much for my desire to be seen as a genteel southern belle . . .if I let anyone within a mile of either of my brothers, the desire to appear civilized was GONE!

I love you Lawrence! Thanks for helping keep my feet on the earth and my heart in Heaven!

Lisa