Friday, December 01, 2006

Mea Culpa

Dear Readers,
Please accept my apologies. Over the past few several weeks I've had a whirlwind of changes take place. I went from being a general contractor during the week to sub-contracting. The work took me away from home for 12 - 16 hours each day. This left little time for reflection let alone writing. Three weeks ago I took a new job with a national building supply company as an outside salesman. It is a welcome change.

Additionally, our congregation is undergoing some interesting changes that are consuming my time.

But, this does not end my endeavour to raise the standard of Biblical Manhood. So, press on men. Honour God. Pursue the ideals of chivalrous living. Love and cherish those in your course of life, especially the women.

Until I have more time,
Lawrence

2 comments:

AJ Harbison said...

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to the next installment of the series. Good luck in your new sales venture--I'm glad there are some people in this world for whom that's a "welcome change."

AJ
<><

P.S. Your use of "Mea Culpa" wins you 10,000 points. Did you know that Latin is the official language of heaven?

Lisa said...

csuf rock star, I thought English with a southern drawl was the official language of heaven.

Lawrence, good to "hear" from you again. Thanks for your hearty laughter while listening to Mike sing.

I love you!